Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Steampunk Themed Monogram

Steampunk Themed Monogram

One day one lady contacted me on Facebook. She said she saw my work in one Facebook group. She said she is getting marry in month of April and she want to give one special gift to her husband. She and her husband are steampunk fans and she want W monogram with that theme. When she told me about steampunk, I didn't know anything about steampunk. Then she send me some photos and one photo of steampunk themed W. First I was not sure of making this kind of monogram but then I took couple of days to think and then I decided to do the monogram.

So here is the Steampunk Themed Monogram.



-------
Thanks for visiting my website.

Learn Paper Quilling on SkillShare or Udemy

Buy our products on Amazon or Etsy or Square Shop

Buy our Paper Quilling design print products on Redbubble

Paper Quilling Basic Kit for Beginner

Trupti

2 comments:

  1. I loved this frame! The perfect addition to our family walls, and she made it in a very timely manner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you loved the frame. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to make something special for you :)

      Delete