Saturday, March 6, 2021

DIY Paper Quilling Strips Holder

📣Surprise Surprise📣
My girls made me a storage box for quilling strips.💖🥰😍
I was keeping my paper strips in a regular Ziploc bag. While cleaning up my table most of the time I always misplace that bag 🤦‍♀️and because of my workshops my organizing box was overflowing with quilling shapes, flowers, butterflies etc. So look what my girls 👩‍🦰👧 did for me.
My girls covered the empty Ritz Cracker box with scrap paper and decorated that with all quilling shapes. They also make T for me.. They kept all my paper strips in that box. Now I have a storage box for my strips. 🥳💃
Thank you very much my lovely girls for this surprise. I love it. 🤗😍🥰😘



-------
Thanks for visiting my website.

Learn Paper Quilling on SkillShare or Udemy

Buy our products on Amazon or Etsy or Square Shop

Buy our Paper Quilling design print products on Redbubble

Paper Quilling Basic Kit for Beginner

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment