Monday, March 19, 2012

Paper Flower Wall Hanging

This wall hanging is perfect for decoration or house warming gift.

The total length of this simple but elegant wall hanging is almost 2 feet.  I made these flowers , leaves and butterflies with paper. I also used some beads to decorate this wall hanging.

All these paper items are hand varnished to make them sturdy.

I can make this wall hanging small or big with different type or color of flowers.  If you are interested just email me.


If you want to buy anything email me - truptiscraft@gmail.com





6 comments:

  1. It is not my first time to vіsit this web ѕite, i аm broωѕing this
    website dailly and get good data fгom hеrе everydаy.



    Here іs my blog pоst; http://pikavippii.net/
    Look at my site - pikavippi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I just wanted to inform you that a person named 'Hema kamal ' is using your artworks pics on various facebook groups to get Business. Here is her page: Cuckoo creations. If you search for this name, you will see she has posted in so many groups.

    I know this beacuse she stole my artwork pic too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks inu for informing me but I checked her page but I didn't find any of my work.

      Delete
  3. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=436429976549283

    Here is her profile link. You can check here.

    ReplyDelete