Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Paper Quilling Heart Frame

This beautiful frame is made up of paper using Paper Quilling technique.

Paper quilling is an art in which strips of paper are rolled, shaped and glued together to create beautiful decorative designs.

I used 4 mm wide strips to make these beautiful flowers and butterflies.

This frame is a perfect gift for a birthday, anniversary, housewarming, wedding or for any other occasion for that special someone who appreciated handmade one of a kind items.

You can customize this frame by changing the number or if you want you can add initial instead of number. If you want I can also change flower and butterfly colors.

Every item is handmade so no two items are exact same.

Frame Size : 8 inches by 8 inches

If you would like to buy this frame you can contact me or you can buy it on my Etsy Shop or Square Shop or Amazon Shop

If you want to learn this beautiful art of paper quilling ornament then check my Udemy Course




-------

Thank you very much for visiting my website.

If you want to buy anything or need some more information please email me - truptiscraft@gmail.com

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment