Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Paper Quilling Cat Frame

This beautiful cute cat frame is made up of paper using Paper Quilling technique.

Paper quilling is an art in which strips of paper are rolled, shaped and glued together to create beautiful decorative designs. For this frame I used 6.35 mm wide paper strips.

This is the perfect gift for cat lover.

** This frame is ready to ship **

Frame Size is 8 by 10 inches.

If you would like to buy this frame you can contact me or you can buy it on my Etsy Shop or Square Shop or Amazon Shop

If you want to learn this beautiful art of paper quilling ornament then check my Udemy Course

Paper Quilling Cat


-------

Thank you very much for visiting my website.

If you want to buy anything or need some more information please email me - truptiscraft@gmail.com

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment