Tuesday, November 3, 2020

1st Virtual Fairfax City Holiday Craft Show


The 1st Fairfax Holiday Virtual Craft Show is just started. There are more than 250 artists from all over the country. . I am very happy to be featured on their artist gallery.


You can check all artists work this website www.fairfaxholidayshow.com


When you click on above website then go little bit down you will see Miscellaneous section and in that section you can see my Paper Quilling Mandala photo. You can click that photo and go to my website or you can directly go on my shopping website https://truptis-craft.square.site/ or you can contact me anyti,e.




#ffxvirtualcraftshows, @ffxcityparksrec




-------

Thank you very much for visiting my website.

If you want to buy anything or need some more information please email me - truptiscraft@gmail.com

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment