Sunday, November 29, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

I decided to make at least 12 ornaments with my kids for this Christmas season. This is a good family time. You can decorate your Christmas tree with these handmade ornaments or you can give them as a gift.


If you want you can also join me. You can make any kind of ornaments before Christmas. When you make ornament take a picture and post it on social media using hashtag #12daysofchrismasornaments


Don't forget to share and participate. Tag your friends and start making ornaments for this Christmas season.



12 days of Christmas Ornaments


-------

Thank you very much for visiting my website.

If you want to buy anything or need some more information please email me - truptiscraft@gmail.com

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment