Monday, March 14, 2016

Star Shape Paper Quilling Box With Compartments.

It took me 10 hrs to make this box.

Approximate Size 9 Inches by 9 Inches
Approximate Height 1.5 Inches







************************************************************************************** Thank you very much for visiting my blog. Each paper quilling product is hand varnished to make it sturdy, durable and water resistant. If you want to buy anything or need some more information please email me - truptiscraft@gmail.com

Trupti

3 comments:

  1. It's really beautiful and I like the combination of the colours. I would like to ask you what kind of varnish did you use to make your box sturdy, durable and water resistant. I am making a box and this tip would be very useful for me. Thanks. Giota.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Giota. I used mod podge. I would love to see your creation so don't forget to share it ☺

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the tip. As soon as I finish, I will share it.

      Delete