Sunday, June 20, 2021

Summer Break Paper Quilling Tutorials

Are you looking for something to keep you and your kids engaged this summer break? Do you want to learn a new art? Do you want to learn quilling? If my 7 yrs and 11 yrs old daughters can make this frame then you can also do quilling.
This summer break I am planning to do Facebook Lives every Monday at 3 pm EST. In these Lives, I will tell you about quilling, supplies and then I will teach basic shapes and small projects with those shapes. If you are not able to join Lives then don't worry you can watch those videos on my Page whenever you want.
So don't forget to Like my page to get updates




-------
Thanks for visiting my website.

Learn Paper Quilling on SkillShare or Udemy

Buy our products on Amazon or Etsy or Square Shop

Buy our Paper Quilling design print products on Redbubble

Paper Quilling Basic Kit for Beginner

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment