Monday, February 14, 2022

Paper Quilling Penguin With KC Arrow Head.

Paper Quilling Penguin With KC Arrow Head.

My regular customer cum friend Rhonda from Kansas wanted me to make a penguin. First, she wanted just a regular cute penguin. Then she thought of using heart on the penguin's tummy. I said ok. Rhonda and her family is big fan of the Chiefs. and now football season is going on and on Sunday there was a Chiefs game so she changed her mind and she asked me to do KC Arrow Head on Penguin's tummy. First I thought it was unusual but when I designed it..it looked cute and after doing quilling Penguin was looking adorable.
Thank you very much Rhonda for giving me the opportunity to make something different and special for you and your family. I hope you will like this.
If any one of you also has some special requests then do not hesitate to contact me.





-------
Thanks for visiting my website.

SkillShare | Udemy | Facebook Page | VIP Facebook Group| Etsy | Redbubble | Tik Tok

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment