Sunday, January 30, 2022

Paper Quilling Butterfly 🦋

🦋 Customized Frame for a Wonderful Lady 🦋
Everyone knows that I live in Fairfax. Our area has a big social collective group. Lisa is the one who started that group. 6 months back I became a member of that group. That group is very helpful.
This year they had a First Christmas Tea Party. All of the moderators wanted to give a special gift 🎁 to her so Tina contacted me and requested me a this special frame.
The size of this frame is 12 by 12 inches. This golden butterfly 🦋 is the logo of the social collectives.
Tina and all other loved this frame. Lisa was very thrilled with this beautiful 😍 gift 🎁.
I am glad I made something special for a special lady ♥️♥️





-------
Thanks for visiting my website.

SkillShare | Udemy | Facebook Page | VIP Facebook Group| Etsy | Redbubble

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment