Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Paper Quilling Cherry Blossom FlowerCard

I love love 💘 Cherry Blossoms 🌸 alot. Just because of these flowers Spring is my favorite season (even though I have some pollen allergies 😃😃)
So yesterday I got one order of Cherry Blossoms greeting card. I made that card and I had couple of flowers left. I was thinking of posting just photos but my girls suggested me to do a Instagram reel. Tell you the truth I don't know how to make those reels 😀😀 so my girls made this reel for me. How is it《both card n video)?


-------
Thanks for visiting my website.

Learn Paper Quilling on SkillShare or Udemy

Buy our products on Amazon or Etsy or Square Shop

Buy our Paper Quilling design print products on Redbubble

Paper Quilling Basic Kit for Beginner

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment