Friday, April 2, 2021

Weekly updates and Paper Quilling Tutorials

Hello everyone, it's been 2 weeks I started doing Facebook Live on my Trupti's Craft: Framed Paper Quilling Art Page. I go live on every Thursday at 8 pm EST. In each live I am going to give you my quilling updates and I am going to teach you paper quilling. So don't forget to join me on each Thursday. If you forget to join at that time then don't worry I am going to publish that recording here on my website.

So this is yesterday's Facebook Live recording.



-------
Thanks for visiting my website.

Learn Paper Quilling on SkillShare or Udemy

Buy our products on Amazon or Etsy or Square Shop

Buy our Paper Quilling design print products on Redbubble

Paper Quilling Basic Kit for Beginner

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment