Monday, February 22, 2021

Paper Quilling Guitar

Do you want to see how I make paper quilling guitar? Then check this video. Actually it took me more than 1 hour to make this guitar but I fast forwarded the video so that you can see this process in 5 minutes.

Size of this frame is 5 by 7 inches.

To make this guitar I used 6.5 mm wide cardstock paper strips. 

Here is my Tip for On Edge Quilling

Always use thick strips for border. If you don't have thick strips then you can glue regular strips on top of each other to make thick strip.




-------
Thanks for visiting my website.

Learn Paper Quilling on SkillShare or Udemy

Buy our products on Amazon or Etsy or Square Shop

Buy our Paper Quilling design print products on Redbubble

Paper Quilling Basic Kit for Beginner

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment