Friday, January 15, 2021

Paper Quilling Family Heart Frame / Anniversary Gift/ Birthday Gift / Wedding Gift / Wall Décor / Home Décor / Valentine's Day Gift

This beautiful Family heart frame is made up of paper using Paper Quilling technique.

Paper quilling is an art in which strips of paper are rolled, shaped and glued together to create beautiful decorative designs.

This frame is perfect for decorating your home, office or gift giving.

Frame Size: 8 by 8 inches.

** This frame is ready to ship **

** If you want this heart in different colors then contact me before ordering. It will take 2-3 days to make this heart in different colors. **

If you want to buy this frame contact me or you can buy this frame directly from my Etsy Shop.




-------

Thank you very much for visiting my website.

If you want to buy anything or need some more information please email me - truptiscraft@gmail.com

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment