Friday, May 15, 2020

Taking Break From Quilling & Making Fabric Masks For Donation and Fund Raising

Hello everyone, I just want to let you know that we are taking little bit break from quilling. But we can take custom order just for you

In this COVID situation we want to help our community by making and donating face masks. I am also going to do Fund Raising for our local non profit organization. I am going to sell some masks and give that money to non profit organization who is making masks and donating those masks to local doctor's offices, hospitals, nursing homes, shelters etc, 


If you are interested you can also help by donating money or fabric.

So stay tuned for more updates on our mask making project.


-------

Thank you very much for visiting my website.

If you want to buy anything or need some more information please email me - truptiscraft@gmail.com

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment