Thursday, June 22, 2017

Trupti's Craft Blog in Feedspot Top 30 Quilling Blogs

Hello friends and followers,
I am very happy to announce that Trupti's Craft is in 'Feedspot Top 30 Quilling Blogs'.

These blogs are ranked based on following criteria
  • Google reputation and Google search ranking
  • Influence and popularity on Facebook, twitter and other social media sites
  • Quality and consistency of posts.
  • Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review.
You can see all top blog list here
Thank you very much for your all support. Please keep supporting me by visiting my website  / Facebook page , sharing my work. 






*********************************************************************************** Thank you very much for visiting my blog. Each paper quilling product is hand varnished to make it sturdy, durable and water resistant. If you want to buy anything or need some more information please email me - truptiscraft@gmail.com

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment