Thursday, October 29, 2015

Online Basic Paper Quilling Class for Kids

Learn basic paper quilling shapes and make something with these basic shapes.

Who can learn : Kids 8 yrs old and higher

When : 
Nov. 2, 2015 @ 2.00 to 4.00 PM EST
Nov 3, 2015 @ 2.00 to 4.00 PM EST

This class is for 2 days for 2 hrs.On Sunday I will give the list of items that you need. You can buy it in the shop. 

I will use google hangout for the class.

If you are interested then send me a email . My email id is truptiscraft@gmail.com


************************************************************************************** Thank you very much for visiting my blog. Each paper quilling product is hand varnished to make it sturdy, durable and water resistant. If you want to buy anything or need some more information please email me - truptiscraft@gmail.com

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment