Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Kids Paper Quilling Challenge


Hello Friends, because of this Corona virus lot of kids are at home and parents are looking for ways to engage kids in different activities. I also have kids and they love quilling so I thought lets do Kids Paper Quilling Challenge. This is not a competition. I am starting this to keep kids engage everyday. They can do quilling for 10-15 minutes or if they want they can do it for more time. If your kids are beginner to quilling it's fine. For each day I am going to tell them what to make. I will also share some photos and some instructions to follow. 

If your kid is interested then please join this group for more information.

Let's keep quilling and let's keep kids busy and creative😊😊

Here are details of this challenge



-------

Thank you very much for visiting my website.

If you want to buy anything or need some more information please email me - truptiscraft@gmail.com

Trupti

No comments:

Post a Comment